Weighing and packaging machine for open bags – "stand"
A weighing and packaging machine for open bags, the so-called ‘stand’, is an appliance whose main task is to properly weigh and fill a bag. All additional operations (stitching, hot sealing, applying crepe tape, etc.) aiming at closing a bag must be performed on a separate station.
The weighing and packaging machine is intended for weighing and packing loose / granulated / powdery products. Depending on the type of product being packed, the following feeders can be used for proportioning:
- Gravitational feeder
- Screw feeder
- Belt feeder
- Vibrational feeder
The weighing unit in this appliance is located on the mouthpiece and at the time of proportioning a bag becomes a scale of the balance – this is the so-called gross scales.
The weighing and packaging machine can be extended with a bag closing unit with a leading-through tape – LPack packing unit.
Basic subassemblies of the appliance:
- Supporting structure
- Electronic batching scales of the gross type
- Open mouthpiece
- Clear control system based on PLC Siemens / Proface controller with a touch panel
- Applied drives by recognised manufacturers
- System for sucking out product in a bag
- Filled bag vibration system
- Feeder cleaning system
- Balancing container located above the scales
Basic technical parameters:
- Maximum batch weight: 50kg,
- Minimum batch weight: 10kg,
- Line capacity: up to 220 batches/hour (depending on the product characteristics and batch size),
- Bag type: open bags, multilayer paper bags (up to 4 layers), envelope-shaped bottom bags without side folds are recommended, PE foil bags, PP polypropylene coated bags,
- Bag width: 450 – 650mm,
- Bag length: 600 – 1100mm
- Power supply: 3 x 400V 50Hz,
- Power requirement: max. 3kW,
- Compressed air supply: 5 – 10bar,
- Compressed air consumption: 100Nl